Dan 172 Car M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R Aug 16, 2006 #1 I was thinking of getting a pipercross panel filter from GSF - £31.66. Anyone else got any suggestions for a panel filter??
I was thinking of getting a pipercross panel filter from GSF - £31.66. Anyone else got any suggestions for a panel filter??
A al Car ST on the way... Aug 16, 2006 #4 ITG definately. Can't wait for mine (has to be custom made)
Dan 172 Car M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R Aug 16, 2006 #5 Cheers Guys. I've just e-mailed ITG for a price on the Panel Filter.
Gareth Car Turbo'd MX-5 MK4 Aug 16, 2006 #6 for reference (I don't know if this is a good price or not, I got mine in a cs group buy) http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1359
for reference (I don't know if this is a good price or not, I got mine in a cs group buy) http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1359
G G_F Car BMW M3 & Williams 3 Aug 16, 2006 #7 The general consensus on this board is in favour of ITG for a replacement filter, saves money in the long run aswell, i rate mine highly.
The general consensus on this board is in favour of ITG for a replacement filter, saves money in the long run aswell, i rate mine highly.
O OLLZIE Aug 16, 2006 #8 get one mate. buy one off k-tec. email them questions. there happy to answer them for you.