ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Pay as U go... Under £100? This one any good?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ye thats would do, but when registering tell the your off to USa and they will set the mobile up ready for you :D

ye thats would do, but when registering tell the your off to USa and they will set the mobile up ready for you :D

Thanks Jay... just had a quick read and sounds good spec... if u say its good... thats good enough for me! ;) Sold!

Just thought tho...with Quad band.. shouldnt it have all the bands so it cant fail to connect in US when i get there, as it has all the ones it needs.

Just got the phone today.... this is awesome... listening to Radio 1 at the mo and the bass and quality of the sound is top stuff! Only wanted to check it worked ok... that was over an hr ago...and dont want to take them off! (very comfy earphones too) :) Makes my Denon hi-fi sound shite! well pleased... highly recommended ... and for peanuts! :) waiting for the new 8gb Sony walkman to arrive now... not sure how its going to sound any better tbh.

1st phone i have used the internet on as well.. so.. happy joy joy!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
glad your happy with it fella, they are worth every money,

whats the 8gb sony walkman then ?