ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best performance mods for a clio 1.6 16v??

RS6 C7
i want to make my 1.6 16v clio faster, it goes pretty good standard and seeing as its the only car im going to be able to insure for a couple of years i may aswell try and get more form it. 110 hp standard. Just want to know what parts give the best results.
Please dont comment saying its a s**t car dont bother or its never going to be like a clio sport becuase i know already but id be happy if i could get a bit more :)

Thanks

ITB'd MK1
cams are available, throttle body manifold is too (albeit a chadil one which takes ages to get hold of) improving the plastic inlet manifold and rather nasty airbox arrangement would be a good direction to go down, but not straightforward. Interesting though, nice engine

RS6 C7
i was looking for cams but couldnt find anything, i know its a pretty rare car. Do you know where i could get any of the things you mentioned from? cheers

ITB'd MK1
i was looking for cams but couldnt find anything, i know its a pretty rare car. Do you know where i could get any of the things you mentioned from? cheers

I'm up for doing stuff like this thats a bit unusual, so give me a call if you like. Cams are no harder to get than for a williams (6 weeks from order normally)

R26
Oh i thought you were taking the piss when you said turbo, lol. You may be getting confused with the Twingo GT (1.2T)?