ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best phone for web browsing?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
looking at getting a Nokia N85 8gb....is it the best for web browsing?

what other phones would you suggest? (i do not want an iphone)

If you have a n95, do you like it? whats wrong with it?

thanks
carl

You want the best phone for web browsing, but you dont want the phone thats best at it?

So basically your title should say "2nd best phone for web browsing?"

:p

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
when you say web browsin? proper web browsing is better with a smart phone et, but the N95 is good for semi browsing!! lol

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
lol shhhhhhhhhhh.........dont buy into this iphone malarky :p

is the iphone only useable with O2 or could i get it unlocked and use it with a contract from another company? and keep my unlimited (fair use crap) internet

is the iphone only useable with O2 or could i get it unlocked and use it with a contract from another company? and keep my unlimited (fair use crap) internet

It's O2 only, but comes with free unlimited wifi (The Cloud and BTOpenZone) and free data usage (Edge and 3G) on all of the contract tarrifs.

In fairness, all other phones are absolutely rubbish at web browsing - the iPhone is the only one which is usable.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

It's O2 only, but comes with free unlimited wifi (The Cloud and BTOpenZone) and free data usage (Edge and 3G) on all of the contract tarrifs.

In fairness, all other phones are absolutely rubbish at web browsing - the iPhone is the only one which is usable.

:quiet: means i would need to either get a stupidly expensive contract or a 35 quid contract and pay an extra 100 or 150 quid for a phone :dapprove:

:quiet: means i would need to either get a stupidly expensive contract or a 35 quid contract and pay an extra 100 or 150 quid for a phone :dapprove:

Phone is free on £45/mo which isn't stupidly expensive compared to £35.

SLK 350
Phone is free on £45/mo which isn't stupidly expensive compared to £35.

Just to add to this, after 9 months you can if you wish reduce your tariff to the £35 a month package (or the woeful £30 suicide tariff), so you'd be paying £90 in all but with a shed load of texts and minutes.

It can be unlocked yeh, at the minute the 3g iphone is only on o2, but give it a short while and ziphone will include the 3g iphone in there unlock software, as they have already unlocked the 2.0 version.