ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best phone with Orange at the mo?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well you can't have an iphone anyway.

Give me 2 min.

1. Blackberry Bold.
2. N96
3. HTC HD (But expect more f**king about)
4. SE C905 (Bit basic)

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cool thanks. Well i can cancel my contract if i like with no penalty but i'd rather just stick with orange tbh..

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
HTC HD is meant to be good.

i have a kc910. i like it. touch screen could be better though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
HTC HD OR n96 tbh. I went for Hd and its goodish

Its got shite memory though hasnt it and also i'm fed up of Windows Mobile..want windows, buy a laptop..lol

Orange want me to pay £100 for the N96 which they will refund to my account immedieatly. How stupid. Why not just do it free? lol

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Blackberry Bold with data package thing for a fiver a month.

That's what I'll be getting next month I think.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
memory is fine it never hangs or crashes for windows mobile it is bearable the n96 is nice and would be easier to use

1.2 16v Dynamique
Blackberry Bold with data package thing for a fiver a month.

That's what I'll be getting next month I think.

I just got the Curve as it's slightly smaller with a slightly better camera, I'm prepared to forgo not having any 3g on the phones but other than that I am well happy with it

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I just got the Curve as it's slightly smaller with a slightly better camera, I'm prepared to forgo not having any 3g on the phones but other than that I am well happy with it

Yeah, one of the women at work just got the curve and it looks good, the only think that puts me off the BB Bold, is it's a bit chunky.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
8900 curve - I got an upgrade and a really good tarriff through them, I'm sat on my sofa typing this. My work emails ping straight to me and I'm only connected through gprs or edge. Its fast, not got 3g but iv not really felt it was slow at any time. Good looking, light and solid phone. Will be my workhorse for the next few years :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The blackberrys arent really my thing. I'd just go for an iphone if i wanted something fancy but then the contracts are cack..

I've got a N96 free, 600 any time any network mins, unlimited txts, unlimited internet and insurance for £25 a month after my letter of complaint. :)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I was surprised at how competative they were when it came to my upgrade, ever other company i have been with were pants. First upgrade through Orange and I was really impressed... 1200 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet & email, free blackberry, 8gb memory card, bluetooth headset!!! all because I said I wanted to go to o2 and get an iphone!!! LOL