ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place for my amp?

Audi A3
ive got a 600 watt amp thats going to be powering component speakers and 6x9s (got it all in a package deal), im trying to decide wheres the best place to put my amp in a 1.2 02 extreme. Someone suggested under the passanger seat but will it get to hot there?

im not to keen for putting it on the back of the rear seats incase i ever remove or need to put them down for any reason

any help?

cheers
james

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Under the passenger seat would be fine. Thats where I have mine. Mine doesn't get very hot as there's still space over the top of it.

There's not a lot of room under there though so you'd have to make sure it'd fit first. Mine only just fits in between the recesses beneath the seat!

05 1.4 16v clio
What I did was unzip the rear seat covers, zip tie some 5mm MDF onto the seat support thin metal criss cross things, zip up the covers and drill and screw into MDF.

Simple.

Audi A3
im not keen on fitting it onto the back seats as i mentioned above, but someone did mention a bit of wood under the boot floor/mat on the right side as theres nothing under that and screwing the amp onto that maybe? im all for under the seat if it will fit though *fingers crossed*

im not sure if the rear seats will be staying in the car for too long.