ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for washer fluid pump

On my 182 the windscreen washer pump seems to have gone tits up.

I can spray my lights but not my windscreen?

after looking at the guide it seems there are 2 washer fluid pumps on the 182? Correct?

The pump makes no noise atall so where is the best place (cheapest) to get a new one? And are the pumps the same or different? As i don't want to get the wrong one.

Thanks

Skoda Fabia vRS
take it out, and go to your local Cit/Pug dealer, they use the exact same pumps and charge less than half the price

Skoda Fabia vRS
trust me, the Renault ones even have the Cit and Pug logos on them, they are 100% the same part

Stripped yozza'd cup
How much are the Cit / Pug ones? I can get a renault one for £10 from my local motor factors.....

6/468 17poo
Im in the exactly the same position, i tried to get the wiper arms off the other day and failed miserably they were tight!

Anyone know the part number for the citroen one which provides the screen wash pump?

Im in the exactly the same position, i tried to get the wiper arms off the other day and failed miserably they were tight!

Anyone know the part number for the citroen one which provides the screen wash pump?

+1 or pegueot. As would rather do it all in one go rather than wiper off motor out, wipers on, then repeat for fitting