ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy 172 Mk2 Splitter?

Monaco 172
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a splitter for my 172 and was wondering where the best is place to buy one besides eBay and K-tec? The one on K-tec is a good price but I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber on exteriors.

I've done a search on the forums here and not found anything. I'm really just after a plain black one, nothing too fancy. Which, is why I don't want to pay over the odds for one.

Any suggetions would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Monaco 172
Oh and I'm leaning more towards getting a 307 splitter I think. Looks to be the most subtle looking one from other posts I've looked at. Any other suggestions welcome though! Mainly need advice on the best place to buy one!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and I'm leaning more towards getting a 307 splitter I think. Looks to be the most subtle looking one from other posts I've looked at. Any other suggestions welcome though! Mainly need advice on the best place to buy one!

I'd just get a new one form Peugeot then iirc they're only £18.

From what I hear, the ones from Renault are a little on the expensive side for what they are?

Renault cup splitters are around the £150 :(

Monaco 172
I'd rather get a new splitter if I can so I'd want to avoid a scrappy if I can.

The marketplace on here is awesome but splitters sell within about 5 minutes of being posted! Hehe. What I need is a supplier like K-tec if there are any about.