ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy a miltek exhaust?

Hey guys,

Looking at getting a miltek exhaust. Just wondering where the best place to purchase one is and how much I'm looking at to have it fitted.

Also what does it add to the car in terms of power?

Sorry for the amateur questions!

Looking for 182
Where do you live? I had mine fitted by AMD Essex in Thurrock, they supply and fit it. Obviously if you live in Scotland this isn't much good though.

Power wise, unless you get a decat it won't make a difference. Unfortunately I don't know what power gains you get with a decat.

Clio 182
Nice timing on the thread, I'm currently looking for a Miltek myself. I was quoted £438 fitted from Tuning Werkes in South Croydon (London). You can pick them up for about £380 on ebay but I have seen a number of people comment on them being difficult to fit and having issues with getting the exit pipes central to the bumber cut outs.

Where are you located?

Let me know if you get a better quote then the one above.

Thanks