ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to buy pads for the pc?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
gona be cutting with wheel acid on the main body of the car.. what pad for this? :rasp: :rasp:

lol

i need a pad to use with a ssr 2.5 for the cut.. should i get some ssr1 too? the paint is swirled like the steps CD in my footwell

pad for megs tech wax?

hand pad for the EGP?

need them delivered on or before Saturday!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
kk cheers.. after the cut then.. what would you use to polish with?? bmw flat red paint?

Mito Sportiva 135
Does anyone have a PC and Menzerna products in the SE? I'm based near Reading and in St Albans (near Watford/ Hatfield/ Luton)....

Still haven't got round to buying one myself so if anyone is excellent on the PC and would like to have a go on my 172... let me know! Only very minor swirls, no scratches and virtually no surface contaminants so shouldn't be too bad. PM me if you don't want to discuss it on here - cheers.:cool:

106 GTi
oh do you think i should get some ssr 1? for after the 2.5?

You can do the SSR 1 after if you want or just go straight to the SRP.

If you work the SSR 2.5 correctly even on dark colours it will finish down really well.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
just ordered the yellow and white pad.

just got to get some cloths for removal.. any recomendations?

clio 1.2 16v ,o4 plate
halfords are doing a sander/polisher for £23 at the moment is it any good ? they dont sell polishing pads,will any other pads fit it?