ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get hubmetric spacers ?

Renault Clio
Hi where is the best place to get hubmetric spacers 10mm or 12mm thanks

As the first set it bought they where 16mm and that was too much but the Bit that the wheel sits on snap as the mechanic took them off so after getting a re fund I went 2 a company performance wheels and bought 12mm spacers just tried to fit them and it won't sit flush against the hub also they are clio bore size ment to be anyways so my wheel was wobbling lol so as this moment in time I am getting rather peed off so I was just wondering does anyone know websites or dealers that sell them or people have used them before thanks

Hubcentrics you mean!
Oh and if you want the hubcentrics to fit, you'll need over 13mm each side, because the depth of the hub means hubcentrics won't sit flush if they're any smaller than that!

Dodgy one
Shave a bit off your hub, not all of it ifits only a mil stopping them fitting properly it'lbefine

Looking for 182
Is getting non hubcentric spacers (like the FK ones on the Venom site) of a size around 10mm (5mm each side) really all that bad?