ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to source Supretech Valves?

Martin,

Yes, we can sell you direct, and you can also purchase from our distributor in the UK.
The price per Exhaust valve is $25.89 this is for the exhaust standard size Inconel.
the price per intake valve is $19.59 this is a steel black nitride valve

Our dealers in the UK are:
ROLAND L ALSOP ENGINEERING
Hillside Farm,
Windlesham Road, Chobhan
Surrey
GU24 8SW ENGLAND

PERFORMANCE ENGINE COMPONENTS (PEC)
Unit 9 Allshots Enterprise Ct
Woodhouse Ln, Kelvdon
Essex, C05 9DF UK

Best regards

Got a mail back from Supertech..

Am I being stupid here lol. Or does the price from them add up to a fair bit more than £300.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
So order at least 2sets and it works out cheaper as no way will it cost over £100 in postage/fees..

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I think Nick is potentially interested as well.. when I get on computer instead of phone I will try find out duty rates.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I put in $60 post $10 insurance and came back as £310 so I think with ordering a few sets even if stopped at customs won't pay more than over here..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You WILL pay import duty on them, they are sent with Fedex and properly declared etc, Ive bought from them a few times now and had a bill every time for import, but it was under a quarter.

With them only 300 in this country now though, the savings of ordering from the states sound like they are going to be minimal even if you order a few sets now.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I don't understand why you would want to mess about when they can be bought here for under £300.

I have bought tool's from the US and everytime I've had to collect from the post office and pay the import duty.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't understand why you would want to mess about when they can be bought here for under £300.

I have bought tool's from the US and everytime I've had to collect from the post office and pay the import duty.

Not really much messing TBH, order over phone, 2 and a bit days later arrives at your door with fedex.

But I agree the savings are now a lot smaller than when I started doing it a few years ago as at the time they werent under 300 over here.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
im just waiting to hear back from my mate at P.E.C, I had a brief chat with him last night and he will let me know during today what price he can do them for.
I said there is the potential to be a few sets, but I wasnt specific on numbers

Last edited:
  XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
just heard back from my mate over at P.E.C.

The best prices they can do on the valves (8 inlet and 8 exhaust) at this moment in time will be:

1 Kit = £341
2-3 Kits = £324.05 per kit.
4-5 Kits = £306.99 per kit.
6+ Kits = £289.94 per kit.

he has one set currently on the shelf that can go today if required.
if we wanted more, then it will take 7-10 days for him to receive them over from the States.

hope this helps a little.

That's interesting thanks for asking him. Now sure we'd manage to find enough people to qualify for the £290 price though.

Anyone want to start a group buy ;-)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cheaper to just go to allsops.

Worth a try though.

Who is it you know at PEC Kelv?

Ive known Dave for years, he normally tries hard to be competitive.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
its Dave aswell, hes a good chap.
first got to know him when he imported his first Escos over from Japan.

Couldn't be bothered with all the hassle and running out of time. So I've just ordered a set from Roland Alsop. £304 delivered.

Very nice chap, told me he runs them on his drag car. And that the two piece iconel exhaust valves have been in his for three years of abuse now with no problems.

BG 182 ff & Ph1 172
Like said above I ordered a set from Ronald alsop on Wednesday mid-afternoon and they got to me on Friday morning all for £304. Top service would recommend

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
your dads just used them as oversized nails on the new roofing he was doing over the weekend ;) :p