ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to trade in consoles and games?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Good day,

I've had a clear out today and I've got loads of games and a couple of consoles to get shut of. I've got no idea what they're worth and I just want rid.

Ive got;

Piano black xbox 360 250 GB, boxed, as new with all leads and pad.

Xbox official wireless Bluetooth headset thing

hard drive transfer kit

old style xbox 360 60gb HDD

mains battery charger for the pad with 2 batteries

play and charge charger

about 20 games including GTA 5 and Forza.

About 20 PS3 games

about 25 PS2 games

original PSP with carry case and charger

10 psp games

and a few other bits.

Its been a while since I've traded any games in so I'm not sure where's the best place to take all this. Can CS give me any suggestions?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I printed off a list from cex (ukwebuy.com) and took it to game where they price matched or beat by a £1 on games. Made about £70 more by doing that than going straight to game.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I spent literally hours doing all my games on various websites online. Basically, some are better on CeX, some on Game and some on Amazon... but, the ones that were better on Amazon were much better. If you only wanted to sell to one place, that's the one, definitely. I got £18 for Bioshock Infinite and £25 for The Last of Us just a couple of weeks ago.

Mind you, you will only get a voucher I think, but for me that was fine as it was all going towards my PS4 :)

Goliath I
I've just boxed up around 360 games... PS2, Xbox, mega drive, N64... Absolutely no chance I'd get rid of them, regardless how much the wife nags!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Cheers.

I think I'm going to just take them all to game and see what they offer

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Be prepared for them to not offer you much then. They don't do psp trade ins either.

1.8 Civic EX
Cex is better than game.

also I think game have changed thier t&c's regards beating the price by a £1 per item. It's now a £1 overall and only if you get store credit rather than cash.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
They probably have, it was a few months back I did it, plus it was more convenient for me to have the gift vouchers.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Yeah. Turns out that Xbox 360 consoles are worth FARK all. I tried a few different places too.