ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Prices on Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 tyres?

Renault Clio Sport 182
Hi chaps,

Just discovered I have a slow puncture on one of my rear tyres so time to replace. Been meaning to replace it for some time anyway since it's a Yokahama that came on the car when I bought it but since its on the rear of my 182 it just never wears down! :p

Anyway, just wondering what the best price you guys have found for a Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 is as I have found them to be brilliant on the 182.

Best price I have found so far is £109.28

Any comments much appreciated!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
If u mean the PE3 Iv got a place near me for £102 fitted!

Renault Clio Sport 182
Cheers for the posts gents.

I found the PE2s on tyrewizard.co.uk although the price seems to have gone up a bit today?? I didn't actually know they had been discontinued - are the PE3s much better?

Gt rob - I would imagine it probably can be repaired but like I say I have wanted to replace it for a while so that I have 4 PEs on the car instead of 3 and a Yokahama.

Cerrone - where exactly is this place?! Is that the cheapest you have seen?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Try Costco mate, when ringing round recently pricing up pe2's they were the cheapest. Granted it was in 15" but worth a call. They had them in stock too.

Clio 182
I tried the Costco near me and they were around £480 for the set.. lowest ive seen is £420 fitted, the place in is Derby though..

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I just so happen to have a Costco savings booklet in front of me. On page one, there is a coupon for 20% off Michelin tyres (from the Pilot Car, Energy, 4x4 Taxi or Can range). That would take your £480 to £384. The offer is valid from 13.06.11 - 03.07.11.

Pilot Sport 3's are £102 on camskill...

Fair enough if you want to run the OE Michelin's but many threads on here recommend a fair few cheaper brands that offer 90% of the perks (Uniroyal RS2's and Hankook V12 evo to name the most popular two).

Clio 182
I just so happen to have a Costco savings booklet in front of me. On page one, there is a coupon for 20% off Michelin tyres (from the Pilot Car, Energy, 4x4 Taxi or Can range). That would take your £480 to £384. The offer is valid from 13.06.11 - 03.07.11.
Cant fault that, awesome price :cool:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me

I did ask if they were doing that 20% promotion anytime soon and he said he didnt think so, did you pick that booklet up instore or was it posted to you?