ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Service Provider from these 3...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
my mate at work is on bethere.

hes had nothing buy problems and downtime since he started with it! he seems to be constantly on to them to get a good service!

Tesla MP3 2021
dont get me wrong all providers need to do work on their service so there are going to be issue with downtime and so on but Be are one of the providers that actaully tell you what is going on and give you helpfull info.

Leon Cupra R 225
Hope your right. I'm off to try get my old man off the phone so I can ring be. Will post back in this thread with what they can offer.

cheers for the advice Ad

no probs mate :)

we shall wait for the news ;) lol

don't f**king believe it - spoke to some woman at Be broadband, and she said because of my distance from the exchange (around 2km) I won't get more than 6/7 mbps!!! If it's a good connection, might still be worth the upgrade as I'm getting a constant 4meg strong wireless at the mo with Orange. But Be lite is £14 a month and Orange is £18 :S

Tesla MP3 2021
^ why not get the sky deal then mate if your going to get HD

i thought you may have issue's but that not severe lol!!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
^ why not get the sky deal then mate if your going to get HD

i thought you may have issue's but that not severe lol!!!!

yeah might have to be the sky fella. maybe I'll leave the broadband as it is now for now and get sky tv, HD of course :cool:

182 Cup, (2nd one)
we have the vip package on virgin and were getting 20mb speed.
They have now just strangled our useage and network faults mean we are getting 1/2 mb ot 1mb and thats for £85 a month with the internet/phone and tv
DO NOT GO WITH VIRGIN!!!!
alots of people are having issues with them at the moment

Tesla MP3 2021
They have now just strangled our useage and network faults mean we are getting 1/2 mb ot 1mb and thats for £85 a month with the internet/phone and tv

foook £85 thats unlreal. our lease lines at work cost around that and basically you get your own direct connection (1:1 centention ratio)

edit just seen your post, so you get all of the full services for £85, right ok ;)

182 Cup, (2nd one)
^^^^^^^

It was a good deal untill the internet stopped being 20mb as my other half downloads loads on his pc, we often have the xbox on live and i have my laptop on the go all at the same time.
Now that has gone to 1mb and virgin basically are saying tough and the customer service is terrible 1 hour on hold earlier. We are going through the written complaint procedure now as they say we can not leave or downgrade

foook £85 thats unlreal. our lease lines at work cost around that and basically you get your own direct connection (1:1 centention ratio)

Where are you to get a leased line for £85 a month?!
And is it like, 56k or something? :p

Very cheap that..

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
For the past 6 years I have worked for several ADSL internet ISP's

BT, Bulldog, Orange/Wanadoo

but I use sky - excellent fault free service (all customer service sucks as they companies pay peanuts so don't ever let that put you off).

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)

You could get VDSL, HDSL or a Trunk Level connection for that price

Ripped off:boring:

Tesla MP3 2021

Where are you to get a leased line for £85 a month?!
And is it like, 56k or something? :p

Very cheap that..

lol well thats the price i could technically get it for and it would only be like 512kbps lol but they tend to be around the £150 mark!

182 Cup, (2nd one)
You could get VDSL, HDSL or a Trunk Level connection for that price

Ripped off:boring:[/QUOTE]

sorry to bore you Sib

but its apparent you didn't read it is not just broadband for £85 :S

The point is virgin are crap with customer service and broadband provision

S-Max
I've been with BT for quite a while. Apart from India answering you (which was irritating at first, however the other day I had to re-load my broadband onto a new lap-top and the Indian guy was spot on!) I have found BT really good.