ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best thing to clean seat belts with?

My seat belts have started to look a bit grubby now, anyone recommend some good products to use?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Good question, i've been meaning to ask this for 12 months! :clown:

R

Rebecca

You could embroider them or use fabric paint blue peter stylee:D that would cover up grubby marks and give a uniqueand personal touch to your car lol. Or that interior stuff if you are actually sane.:quiet:

Rebecca

Rebecca said:
You could embroider them or use fabric paint blue peter stylee:D that would cover up grubby marks and give a uniqueand personal touch to your car lol. Or that interior stuff if you are actually sane.:quiet:

Rebecca

big bottle of RICH sounds much bettter ;) imo ...... .cough , cough "spam" cough

R

Rebecca

Ha ha at the bottle. Very amusing. He should bring out his own cleaning range that would be cool. It could say 9 out of 10 cliosporters choose Rich car cleaning products. And he could shake his head round seductively and say because we are worth it too.

Rebecca

Rebecca said:
Ha ha at the bottle. Very amusing. He should bring out his own cleaning range that would be cool. It could say 9 out of 10 cliosporters choose Rich car cleaning products. And he could shake his head round seductively and say because we are worth it too.

Rebecca

defo going a bit too far now...........................................*spam*hehe dont leave home without him:)

R

Rebecca

I just had it pointed out to me that I am the area rep with the lowest post count ever so I have to work on it and general chat doesn't go towards your total.

So Spampoo works well on seatbelts I hear.

Rebecca

Rebecca said:
I just had it pointed out to me that I am the area rep with the lowest post count ever so I have to work on it and general chat doesn't go towards your total.

So Spampoo works well on seatbelts I hear.

Rebecca

spampoo............... used spamonge i suppose :eek:

106 GTi
LOL @ You lot!

Autoglym Interior Cleaner, or a weak Meguiars APC mix and of course Rich ;)