ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Tower Defense games???

Have been loving Robo Defense for Android and was wondering if there were any good ones for the PC? Ok I know there are but looking for recomendations !!! That can be played on a netbook, android phone or even proper pc!

TIA

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
If you have starcraft 2 or warcraft 3 frozen throne, they have custom games on multiplayer mode and theres tonnes of tower defence games that u play as team with other players.

really addictive.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Brazo - get on Steam and download Defense Grid. There are a few DLCs for it too which are really enjoyable. The main game is only £6.99.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Defense grid looks the one thanks guys:)

Good choice! There are some levels that I just couldn't crack without 'ahem' the assistance of a cash cheat! :eek: Those are very, very rare however and probably for a hardcore tower-defence player, rather a good challenge.

It's a really rewarding game though when your strategy clearly works onscreen. The one piece of advice I would say is to make sure you have anti-air covered. No air unit is hard to take down in this game, but they do give you plenty of cash when brought down.

Another game m8 (also on Steam) is Sol Survivor. It's not as polished as Defense Grid imo, but it's a good alternative. They do a demo of it as well, if you want to try before you buy... ;)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/45000/

D.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
plants and zombies now is that really tower defense? it sort of it but i'm not sure..

for iphone it's all about sentinel, field runners and madness. sentinel being the best.