ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best track day springs

needforspeed1984

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys apologies Im sure this has been discussed a hundred times just can't seem to find the right info, basically I've bought a 172 to do some track days in. Brakes are all done. I'm going to order camber bolts, shims for the rear, rear roll bar & cup shocks, but which are the best springs to go for? Not bothered about a harsh ride on the road, Ive read Eibach are quite soft? Id fork out for some coilovers front he get go but don't want the extra expense until I know I've got the bug back. Will start at 3 degreed front, 2.5 degrees rear and 10 mins toe out again what Ive read on here. TIA

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Hello! Eibach Sportlines are good but have a soft initial spring rate. You will find you will get a bit more chassis roll vs my Grams springs.
The Grams springs also lower a bit more so that helps the centre of gravity and general stability as weight transfers front to rear.