ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best track day springs

Hi guys apologies Im sure this has been discussed a hundred times just can't seem to find the right info, basically I've bought a 172 to do some track days in. Brakes are all done. I'm going to order camber bolts, shims for the rear, rear roll bar & cup shocks, but which are the best springs to go for? Not bothered about a harsh ride on the road, Ive read Eibach are quite soft? Id fork out for some coilovers front he get go but don't want the extra expense until I know I've got the bug back. Will start at 3 degreed front, 2.5 degrees rear and 10 mins toe out again what Ive read on here. TIA

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Hello! Eibach Sportlines are good but have a soft initial spring rate. You will find you will get a bit more chassis roll vs my Grams springs.
The Grams springs also lower a bit more so that helps the centre of gravity and general stability as weight transfers front to rear.