ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best VPN…. iPad, All rounder…

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
So, I‘ve just left the country. I’m currently living in a hotel. I need a VPN so that my iPad thinks I’m in the UK and Netflix doesn’t suck, and amazon prime works.

Recommendations?

I know f**k all about this stuff, it’s basically where my geek knowledge stops.. so yeah, assemble @Yorkshire Pudding I’m looking at you.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surfshark.

Nord VPN.

Massive discounts available. I used surfshark before.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
They all usually offer a week free trial when you download the iOS app, try a few and see which you prefer. I’ve tried Nord, Surfshark and ExpressVPN. The best deals are usually direct with the company on their website, rather than going with the in-app iOS subscription prices.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I use Nord VPN, not sure if Amazon picked up on it when trying to look at US stuff though. :unsure:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve used Surfshark for years now. Works great on everything EXCEPT the fire tv. Haven’t tried to use it on there for a couple of years though so your mileage may vary. Don’t get me wrong, it worked a lot of the time but was specifically a bit funny with the Netflix app and their support team kept sending links to older versions of the Netflix app that worked with it. Was always still a bit hit and miss but again, only issue was Netflix. Oddly the app on an Android phone or iPhone was fine with the Netflix app so perhaps it’s an Amazon thing.

Nord VPN is supposedly very good.

Private Internet Access is the OG. Used that back when I used to use a private tracker and download torrents. Never used it on anything other than a PC/Mac though.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Sounds…. dodgy.

I don’t mind paying for one FYI, just want a good one that‘s value for money, and preferably that I can use on an amazon stick etc also.

It's actually legit.
Nordvpn is good if you want a better interface