ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best & Worst car you've been smoked by?

Black 172
Title says it all really.

I'm just curious.

Best - DB9 or F430, both were a pleasure. I just wound down the windows and enjoyed :D

Worst - Clio 1.2 in my 172 a week ago! My engine was cold and I had the mrs with me who hates racing. He has lexus lights and a burberry cap as well. The shame, the shame! :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My best was a blue ferrari convertable on an 05 plate, like Gixer i just wound down the windows an griinned!

Worst was a Mercedes sprinter van when i naused up 2 gear changes! on the slip road to the M32! D'oh!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hmm, my worst was really embarrassing. I was 23 and had an Austin Mini 850. My bf at the time had been messing about under the bonnet and little did I know he had accidently got the throttle cable wrapped around the carb, so my poor Mini was in ultra slow mode and got overtaken up the Epsom hill by a guy on a push bike. I discovered the problem once I got to the racecourse. Soooo embarrassed!:eek:

The best one was an Integra Type R. He overtook me and smiled. I was in awe at such a beautiful machine. He didn't boot it off into the distance though, I just think he wanted to show what he could do if he wanted to. Followed him for ages too and didn't mind one bit! :D

Better than yours. C*nt.
Best, Murcielago Roadster when I was out in my Smart. We were playing up to around 90mph and then he nailed it, all the vents opened and my ears went numb...

Worst, a Corsa with a C20LET lump in it when I had my 1.7 Fiesta...

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Best was a viper about a year ago.
worst was a suz swift when i had my amps in the car (didnt want to rattle them).

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my best was an 360 stradale...just for the noise!!

worst was being caught of guard by my cousins ZR 105 in my 172...lol

White R26/Stripped Valver
The best was when i was behind a 911 turbo doing about 110mph (i know very naughty) then the geezer in the 911 just looks in the rear view, smiles and waves then just wooosh he was gone its was like i was 30mph as he pulled away.

The worst has to be a bus:eek: lol. was at the lights in an mk2 1.4 astra, pulled off and i went for 2nd but got 4th instead floored it and when no where and the bus just cruises on by. had mates in the car too and they didnt stop laughing until we got home.

133/225/CLS AMG
Worst - Some chavved up old Civic while driving my mums old Focus 1.6 or the Corsa with 2000cc, 250bhp and throttle bodies!! Still a Corsa though haha.

Best - My missus 182 Cup coz my Megane hadn't warmed up and I couldn't boot it! :(

Hmm, my worst was really embarrassing. I was 23 and had an Austin Mini 850. My bf at the time had been messing about under the bonnet and little did I know he had accidently got the throttle cable wrapped around the carb, so my poor Mini was in ultra slow mode and got overtaken up the Epsom hill by a guy on a push bike. I discovered the problem once I got to the racecourse. Soooo embarrassed!:eek:
LOL, fantastic!

Worst - Aston Martin DB7 Volante. All over him until I missed 3rd gear. Started to pull back but the fun was over by that time and the speeds getting a bit silly.

Best - An Evo FQ something or other. Not sure which one but it was rapid and showed me a clean pair of heels.

TT
Worst - Aston Martin DB7 Volante. All over him until I missed 3rd gear. Started to pull back but the fun was over by that time and the speeds getting a bit silly.

Best - An Evo FQ something or other. Not sure which one but it was rapid and showed me a clean pair of heels.

i read that before looking at what car you had, i was thinking that you were taking the p1ss/ i was getting impressed,but then i saw you had a porsche so i believe you

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha yeah me to lol thats funny,

was thinking blimey there must have been a hell of alot of twisties

Scirocco GT 210
Got done by an old skool Land Rover once! :eek:

Although my engine was only running on three cylinders at the time (busted spark plug) and I was limping home.

Got spanked by all sorts that day. :D

got overtaken by a Vauxhall Zafira (HHAAH) when i wasnt paying attention once! thats gotta be the worst

Best... erm not sure, probs gettin beaten by my m8 at high speed in his Volvo T5

133/225/CLS AMG
Actually, can I change my worst!!

I actually got over taken by my aunt who insists her battered, left hand drive HDI 206 is the fastest car ever built. I was in my mums SportKa but had a BMW in front of me yesterday. She pulled up on the right and floored it but I had to ease off due to not wanting to drive into the back of beemer boy. She proceeded to then wedge herself inbetween me and the beemer. Drove like a t**t and with side lights and fogs on!!!!!!!

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Worse: I had an audi diesel give me a run for my money up a sliproad the other day...couldnt touch him as he had made a decent gap before i even noticed the plumes of smoke...being caught off guard is the worst lol!

Best: Probably a focus 2.0 the other night, not really a fast car but you should of seen his face when he tried to overtake me, got level with my drivers door and i booted it...did make me chuckle.

clio sport 2 litre 172
BEST: Jaguar XR8 just smiled at the driver then a little wave...

WORST: a bloody VW golf GTI nearly run me off the road, only reason he beat me .... drove like an idiot...

clio 182 sport
Best - f355 pulling out of my local tesco express on to my favourite second gear straight same as most of you guys just open the window and enjoy

Worst - golf 2.0 diesel got the drop on me in the wet all that tourque i guess plus it was scarily wet

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
worst : 1.1metro thingy gt. going up a hill it overtook me :| i didnt even see him behind me . i was only doing 30 :(

best : porche carrera gt3 today. was playing with him in on m4 up till 100 then he got bored nd left :( darn it . didnt stand a chance

SLK 350
Best - Z3M Coupe, Love them.
Worst - Fiesta ST, he got traction whilst my front wheels tramped.

But my Ninja should help me with the fucktards now :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
best: brand new red M3 or RWD Skyline

worst: 2.0 16v corolla Tsport (guy couldnt drive it very well and i was cornering atleast twice the speed of him every corner and pulling out to overtake and by the time i was ready to pull in he had started gaining and pulling past me lol

best ......... evo 8 , was pushing and pushing him ...oops
worst ....... seat cupra ibiza blah blah , god it was quick

T

thecremeegg

Best: 575M

Worst: everything when i was in my G reg 1.1 fiesta.....lorries uphill is the most humiliating :(

ITB BG 182
Best has to be the Ferrari F50 along the ring road in nottingham just infront of the showcase i seen him an pulld right up next to him with a cue of traffic behind me an he just put his foot down an dis-appeard, oh the sound was wounderful.

Worst was racing a mate in his old box shape skoda, from the lights i just went for it an he pissd all over me, i thourght i missd a gear. When we got to the lights he decided to tell me it had a porsche 911 turbo engine in it... damm sleeper

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Best - my friend in his dads mitsubishi GTO, he waved at me then disappeared...

Worst - Fiat cinquecento :( I dumped the clutch without building up revs...