ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

better looking 197 or 200???

What's better looking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF.

Why you interested in young boys?

It's a forum people are allowed their opinions.

LMFAO

No, I'm not thank you.

I agree 100% that its a public forum and everyone is entitle to an opinion, so long as they can express that opinion in a mature and coherent manner, which is something that you appear to be unable to do, and in acting in the way you are in this thread, give the impression that you either are around the age of 11, or simply have the mental capacity of a child around that age.

BMW335M/Clio200/182
No, I'm not thank you.

I agree 100% that its a public forum and everyone is entitle to an opinion, so long as they can express that opinion in a mature and coherent manner, which is something that you appear to be unable to do, and in acting in the way you are in this thread, give the impression that you either are around the age of 11, or simply have the mental capacity of a child around that age.

On here?

LMFAO

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I'm not going to vote as I am fickle and indecisive, so I may well change my mind. But for now, 197.

Clio MK 4
I prefer the 197 however the 200 has really grown on me as long as you get the right colour/wheels combo.

this 200 for me is spot on!

tumblr_ldj85mx3iw1qehrdzo1_1280.jpg

Swift Sport
I'm loving 182Petes useful input, good to see there's still some clowns on here to laugh at.

I like the 200 and would buy one if the opportunity came along, but the 197 is without doubt the better looking car.

LY 200
Anybody who seals any post they make with 'LMFAO' is clearly pre teen or someone that suffers with major real world problems!

Pics of 335M?

Cheers.

260% JCW
Looks great, id seriously consider sparaying the black bit the same colour as the rest of the car though. Has anyone done this yet/thought about this yet?

260% JCW
Anybody who seals any post they make with 'LMFAO' is clearly pre teen or someone that suffers with major real world problems!

Pics of 335M?

Cheers.

His profile says it all realy,

182Pete

Biography: I'm better than you

Interests: Laughing at losers

White ds3
thanks m8 was gona buy white but when i saw the ly i changed my mind lol, they also only made 142 ly r27 mate,how many ly 182s where made?

LY 200
I thought there was only one white R27 mate? Or was you going for a normal 197 with toys (which is what i did in the end)!?

142' still not many but its nothing on the 70 odd LY 182's! They probably made more of them though as it was popular and definetly the best colour!

I would contmeplate changing mine for one if the right LY come up anyway.

White ds3
yea i was just gona get a cup with all the trimings in white but the r27 changed my mind compleatly, you done much to your 197?

LY 200
yea i was just gona get a cup with all the trimings in white but the r27 changed my mind compleatly, you done much to your 197?

Nothing mate, 100% out of the box but it does have the Recaro's and Cup Chassis so its basicly an R27 minus the decals but with Black Speedlines anyway! lol

Anymore trolling and I'll 'is there a word missing in here?' to get out my ban stick and start spanking people.

LMFAO.

LMFAO

;)

LY 200
182pete's post's in this thread defines trolling even though it is to a pretty piss poor standard.

LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.