ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better than a cliosport sticker :P

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Haha...ok...mabye its not... but... its "unique"
Anyway, its not all finished yet, but I thought I'd share the love...

Ta-dar:
CRW_0091.jpg

A bit closer:
CRW_0090.jpg

A bit back:
CRW_0081.jpg

It comes on when the boot is opened, wired into the boot-light. They're 12" cathodes designed for use with ya PC... The amp is also in that box, but, I wanted to stop it looking so plain, so added the cliosport sign.

Also got a new camera, and clayed the car for the first time...more pics of that another day, but here's a few;

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Let me know what ya think, I'll try get more pics when it's finished. (before FCS!)

-Akira

nice. but the CS logo you have is wrong. but looks good.
the P should be over the yellow line. :)
nice ride btw

Civic Type-R
I think it looks really nice! Good attention to detail. The whole red and white theme looks awesome. Your brake discs look a bit worse for wear tho?

haha, yeah... the spacing is also out on the "lines"... but thats due to the fact I can't make light go around corners... (yet!!!!!)

Haha, had to make the logo myself, I thought I had the colours wrong at one point.... oops! :p

-Akira

haha, rice is nice! :D

I've started calling it a C57J in the hope to make it more JDM...but... even the chasis code sounds French :(

It's getting there...getting there... it'll be for sale in a few months... :eek:

-Akira

As father and son....
OH DOES IT REALLY I DIDNT f**king KNOW THAT WHAT WITH ME OWNING A BLEEDING HONDA YOU DAPPY b**ch.

the fact that Akira loves jap cars might help. oh hey, joke between mates.

p.s what u getting akira after sale?

A silver Honda
Nice idea!

Car looks superb mate. (particularly the paint!)

I'm defecting to the darkside too:evil:

I forgot to add I havent cleaned the glass or tyres yet! ^_^

As for what I'm getting; I'm aiming for an Ek4 (1999 Honda Civic) and doing a B18 swap (1.8 litre engine out of a 'teg type R...)

The darkside is strong... ^_^

-Akira

V1NNY said:
attempt number 1 lol

cs1.jpg

^ Hahaha... trial and error rocks so hard!
Turns out, inkjet printers don't really like printing on plastic...What are the odds?

What else to throw in the boot... *ponders* (all this has totally un-done my weight reduction...psk!)

-Akira

As father and son....
Akira2506 said:
I forgot to add I havent cleaned the glass or tyres yet! ^_^

As for what I'm getting; I'm aiming for an Ek4 (1999 Honda Civic) and doing a B18 swap (1.8 litre engine out of a 'teg type R...)

The darkside is strong... ^_^

-Akira

lets get a japcrap meet up when u get it :)

Chocolate Bar™
looks really good! gotta be in line for one of the best mk 1's at FCS because its so original ;)

Thanks for the comments guys... I dunno if I should leave my boot open at FCS... :p Boot open all day = no battery....is someone taking jump leads? :p

I'm trying to think of somethink to put ontop of the box next to the lil' window... a model of a Mk1 clio would be ace...but I don't have one... I have a buzz lightyear action figure that I may stand there "Guarding" my car! haha.

Suggestions on a postcard!

-Akira

Got the ol' vacuum out, damn my car was dirty!

IMG_0140.jpg

CRW_0150.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

Gotta wait for this shitty weather to clear to finish the exterior :(

-Akira

"Navy" N17 TWO
The car is mint and the interior is comming along nicely :approve:

I have a ClioSport feature in my new ICE plans too ;)