ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bg 182 overtaking me like a bell then missing your gear on wrexham road

BG 182
No need what was he trying to prove I had my girlfriend in the car an was nakerd from a hard days graft and was a public road with oncoming traffic who was it own up

BG 182
I love this owned an served fast an furious comes to mind, didn't bother my feelings one bit just thought cliosport owners were but more grown up than your usual town chav obviously I'm wrong an all sorts own them now, at least learn to drive it properly before giving it some that's what I say

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Not anymore mate, you can get a sport for £2k. Theyv been ruined. When i bought mine i paid £8k, little scroats would get saxos etc, now the scroats can buy clio sports

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I love this owned an served fast an furious comes to mind, didn't bother my feelings one bit just thought cliosport owners were but more grown up than your usual town chav obviously I'm wrong an all sorts own them now, at least learn to drive it properly before giving it some that's what I say

I missed 3rd going down a slip road this morning, I guess I should go back to driving school..

BG 182
Iv ran out of tampons need to get to the shop, this is getting boring now I'm not arguing I like driving fast but there's time an place if you were there you'd understand

Nice to see that Cliosport has also gone downhill. Lack of ability in the spelling and grammar department comes to mind.

182 Cup
Nice to see that Cliosport has also gone downhill. Lack of ability in the spelling and grammar department comes to mind.

Oh the irony, you should have used a comma in your reply and made it one sentence! Flows much better that way.

You're welcome ;)

PS: Don't be so pedantic, it's a car forum!