ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BIG Black willy!

WOOHOO!!! as im sure many of you are aware i had planned major engine work on my car for next month. anyway all that has changed, been on the phone to Nick Hill and i have just purchased a williams engine! with 45k miles, he is putting some new stuff on it(water pump,clutch etc) and dropping in some piper cams and verniers before he fits it for me in april. I am very excited. The decision to go 2litre comes from hearing Adis williams engined clio rev, if you think the 16v sounds awesome you need to hear a willy!:D

I have a big black willy! :cool:

By the way i am now left with the megane bottom end that i had palnned to convert so check the for sale forum for a very rare opportunity!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yay :D

they do sound mint. Everyone that has heard my Williams has been very very impressed with the sound. :D

mk2 172

bet thats the one paul sold, glad to hear it mate, dont go crashing into the back of someone tho he he he you get my little joke

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Craggy is that a reference to me, about crashing into the back of someone ????????????????

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Oh i thought you was refering to my mishap on the way back from Hill Power after my conversion. I cant help but laugh everytime i think about it now, although i was not laughing at the time !! lol

clio 20v

hehe u wont regret it mate

i best get some cams ordered up then, all i need is a big black willy up my arse lol

adi