ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Brake Conversion

At some point in the future im looking at getting a big brake conversion, with bigger calipers as well. Ive just been looking at the K-tec kit, and it says that they use there kevlar pads, i know these pads are EBC and i dont really fancy using them pads, as from past experience i dont really rate them. Is it possible to use different makes of pad E.G Ferodo, mintex with these calipers? Also what pads would you have to ask for? as there obviously not gonna be the same shape and size as the pads in the standard caliper! Oh there Billet calipers as well.

Cheers

the fact they are made from billet aluminium has nowt to do with the price of toast in japan. just wondered if ya knew that

The K-Tec Big Brake kit doesnt come with new calipers? It just has extenders I thought?