ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big D1 Drift crash

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol there are loads of crashes like that, i have seen crashes not as bad but close in real life in d1 events and also in s1 i love the comentary lol, keiichi is a wicked comentator and just a driving god but its like they just take english words and make the engrish just by adding a 'o' on the then dorifto for drift or krasho for crash lol

BG 182
maybe if those guys comentated on tennis it would make it more interesting. I love how enthusiastic the japanese are.

The red car had the inside line, blue one should of yielded the position...

Or am I not understanding this "skidding" lark

The red car had the inside line, blue one should of yielded the position...

Or am I not understanding this "skidding" lark

i wonder how often they come together like that when they're doing the side by side stuff - must happen every now and again. and they actually look quite quick those cars - pretty daft stuff really imo:clown:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats the idea... thats the japanese d1's thats the best drifters, that isnt their own cars, its suppliers that pay them huuuuuuuge amounts to drive for them they are in a tushido event or twin drift

car a starts in the lead, car b has to put as much pressure on to car a as possible with the goal of either making them f**k up and spin out of overtaking them during a drift...

then the second run, car b is in front and car a chases, in that race red car is leading when he fuxs up and hits the blue car, as the red car was leading and he basically messed up blue car would win that round...

however if the crowd isnt happy with the result (providing there isnt a crash) they can force the judges to run again, untill they are happy with the result lol.