ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big hello from Afghanistan

?
Those are some amazing photos, any chance of e-mailing me the originals? Particularily the last 2 of the chinook?

Take care out there mate :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Got any of a Camel Spider?
camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

camel_spider_sandoval.jpg

F*ck that!!! Google Camel Spider and have a look at some of the bites from them things!

Awesome photos btw mate, must be pretty interesting being out there...

Renaultsport 220T
Loving the pics. I hope they issued you with something else as well as the d3's to shoot with out there mate.

Keep safe.
:approve:

a burnt one
Chinooks are massive, such a contrast between being both beautiful machines and ugly as sin at the same time. I struggle explaining to my Mrs every time we go on holiday how the plane manages to stay in the air, im not showing her a pic of a chinook as even to me its hard to imagine them flying, look so menacing on the ground.

Bumder With A Buffer
The Apache AH-1's (I think thats what it is) are based at RAF Wattisham which is about 2 miles away from me..see/hear the b******s practising pretty much every day...awesome pieces of kit.

And despite people saying they dont fly hear I have seen the Chinooks come in to land and take off...can't mistake the double thud thud from the rotors.

a burnt one
Aye, its actually an AH-64 but the British army have kinda renamed ours as they are better than the originals which the yanks use.