ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bigger fuel injectors!

Hi,

Can some one tell me please where can I buy bigger injectors for my 172?

They must be around 310cc!!!

Help me please!

DEJAN

FRST and 106 GTi

Im not the person to talk about EMS since Im new on the subject.

Netherless, I guess that changing only the inj wont give you what you might expect.

Never saw/heard/read a 172 high tweak for power. Head work, new TB with even 2 inj each, new ecu etc etc. cant say.

BenR and/or Slarty can get to the bottom of this one. :)

I need bigger injectror because I have installed a supercharger in my 172! And std. injectors arent good enaught!

DEJAN

just one extra injector with the fuel requierment need will do fine if its plumbed in just before the plenham chamber.....you will need to get management to run it on tough, along with a suitable MAP sensor.

no need to change all 4.

FRST and 106 GTi

hum... nice. :) that extra inj should be placed before the butterfly? the inj should only open (firing fuel) on full throttle... dont know one thing. Should the inj nearest to the inlet stop when 2ª goes open?

This is the way of getting the best of both worlds.

DEJAN, Whats the complete SPEC. of your car now. From recollection I remember you having head work and cams done?

How much torque/bhp are you producing at the wheels?

Hi,

First, I dont know yet how much HP my 172 have now, because I havent dyno it yet. But wenn I had presure 0,2bar it had 202 HP on flywheel, but I dont know how much on wheels! But one of std. injectors gone bye bye and demaged my pistons!

Now I have new forged pistons, I lowered the compression ratio, I have rised the presure from 0,2bar to 0,8bar and I have done some work on flywheel ( lightened 0,6 kg)! I have oil cooler and new intercooler installed ( before demaga I havent this parts in).

So I only need a bigger injectors to run my car safe. But in next days I will know how much HP it has and I let you all now!

I will make also some pictures of my car!!!

DEJAN

FRST and 106 GTi

hum... impressive. Send us some pictures of the mod so that 172 owners could start dreaming at night. :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

ring Demon Tweeks on 01978 664466

they do Cosworth injectors with the following specs

Yellow - 311cc/min

Green - 382cc/min

Blue - 437cc/min

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah but the question that no-one ever knows is what is the flow rate of Renault injectors? Ive never known what my 16v injectors flowed.

Yes I have fitted the Mercedes SLK 230K supercharger! It is EATON M63 - I think! Is from the new SLK!¨

Now, the car is done and by only 0,4 bar it has 223 HP! I didn get the 0,8 bar pulleys yet! I think when I have them fitted, the car must have about 260 HP!

DEJAN

310cc would be about 248bhp, not big enough for what you want.

I guess youre using programmable management, so you need to find out what resistance injectors it drives (high {16ohm} or low {4ohm}). Not sure about renault, but most injectors have a commonish fitment, so finding a set of injectors off another car isnt too hard.

A quick call to bosch would help you. There are injectors about like 16ohm bosch reds fitted to saab turbos that flow 380cc @ 3 bar. If youre managment drives low impedance injectors then the ford stuff might work, should be easy to get hold of a set there.

5th injector? Err, no thanks, go to all the work of fitting a supercharger and then do a half assed fueling install.