ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bike Project

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
I used to have one of these bikes as a mid-teenager that I basically used as a field bike. Got bored (of no power) eventually and sold it. One was up on eBay the other day, so I stuck a very low bid in and won it. Got it delivered on a pallet and here it is!

10155268_10100194192765164_1840734861_n.jpg

Haven't done a lot to Keith (Garelli Katia, Keith) yet, except pull the engine out, head off, cylinder off and it's all looking reasonable down there.

10154094_10100195992952574_1944182912972379015_n.jpg

Unfortunately there's loads of bits missing (including an identity), so I may strip this down for parts and look at picking another one up that could do with some donor bits. Or might just modify it as a field/pit bike. Or might try to fight with Doovla and get an identity. Not sure.

I doubt this thread will go into many people's subscribe lists, but i'll keep it updated anyway ;)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I remember tuning the hell out of one of those engines a few years back for pennies. Would love a frame like that to do the same to. Had such a laugh doing it too. Heavily ported and polished, bigger valves, uprated cam, re barreled to 150cc, lightened and shot peened con rod, mocal oil cooler, lightened stater plate/flywheel etc etc. Went like the clappers and sounded brilliant! Hope this ends up similar.