ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Billabong CD Player

My friend has a 53 reg Clio Billabong. This morning he put a cd in and it wont eject, it just makes a grinding/whirring noise when he tries to get the cd out.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get the cd out without taking the dash to bits because the local dealer doesnt have any space until a week on Friday they said it could be 2 cds stuck in at once but the cd he put in this morning still plays so he guesses its not that.

Ford Fiesta

just take the unit out of the dash see if there are some screws you can undo to get inside?

I have the file on how to remove it.

PM me you email address and Ill send it to you.

You can remove the head unit easily with 4 small screw drivers or as Ive managed 4 ink bits ie the thin pipes hoolding the ink in a biro to work as well you just push hem down the 4 holes about 3 inches and pull the head unit out.

Or you could just use the removal tool that costs peanuts from halfords.

Before I got a set of keys I used to use a reshaped coat hanger to remove them.