ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein 172 Coilovers

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
Bilstein have just called me, they have decided due to demand to re-release the 172 coilover kit

no prices at the moment, however they are bound to be inline with the other PSS9 kits available

as a bilstein dealer we are able to supply these.

if anyone is interested please get in touch and I will forward prices when they become available,

Andy
GDI

An orange one
i am buying coilovers soon was either going to get H&R or FK, how do the billies rate compared to these and are they fixed or adjustable?

oh and how low front/rear?!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
ColinG said:
i am buying coilovers soon was either going to get H&R or FK, how do the billies rate compared to these and are they fixed or adjustable?

oh and how low front/rear?!

h&r are basically the same as bilstein i think,bilstein use h&r springs and h&r use bilstein dampers

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
I believe thats correct, H&R use billie dampers... dont know if they are the same dampers as the PSS9 kit... will find out