ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

birchdown tomorrow :-)

340i
Both great guys!

If you take them a bunch of flowers and box of chocolates they will look after you ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Lol I was joking around - Steve and Andy are really good at what they do. My car has been there every time I need something done :approve:

a thirsty one
they did both my belts last months and all fluids, great job and lads.

only problem was i spent 4 hours at cheshire outlet village with the wife while they did it, she spent loads.

My cars there right now! Just driven to Cheshire oaks(?) in the Nemo. awesome little van, nice to drive something with decent build quality lol

Nimbus Megane R26
did a brilliant job on the many times i went with my 182. Drove like a different car after i had bits done there. Pleasure giving Steve and Andy my hard earned cash!

Will be taking my meggy there when it needs anything doing!

Kris

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
As what most other people have said above great pair of guys!!!!! I have had my cars, brothers car, other halfs sister car serviced there, and will continue to do so!