ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bird s*it!!!!!!

LY FF 200 CUP
So my cars been at a garage for 2 weeks got it back today was cleaning then came to waxing and as the sun hit I could see a big s*it stain! Can I polish/wax this out?!?! Or is a professional detailer needed?!

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
That will remove the obvious debris but you will need to polish out the mark if it has been left on long enough to eat into the clear coat.

LY FF 200 CUP
Thanks buddy Looks good going to order that and the professional polish they do too! Ly does not go with bird s*it!!!

Honda & VW
Yes you should be able to remove or at least improve its appearance, but going by your original question I'd sooner spend a bit of time understanding the difference between a polish and a wax....

LY FF 200 CUP
Well I'm new to all this detailing never really bothered UNTILL I had liquid yellow (been 3 months) so ok there's probably not a difference whatever does it really matter?!!

LY FF 200 CUP
That will remove the obvious debris but you will need to polish out the mark if it has been left on long enough to eat into the clear coat.

I think it has the garage had the car for 2 weeks so it could off been as long as that!! It's a nasty mark! I'll try get a pic!

Honda & VW
Well I'm new to all this detailing never really bothered UNTILL I had liquid yellow (been 3 months) so ok there's probably not a difference whatever does it really matter?!!

I give up :rolleyes: Was actually giving advice as your first post proved you didn't know a great deal. Therefore do some research before you potentially make the bird etchings worse by scrubbing at it with a Brillo pad and hoping wax will remove it

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy

Yes there is a difference and yes it does matter. Why come on here asking for advice and then not listen. That makes other people not "bother"

LY FF 200 CUP
I took the comment on just assuming that it was meant for a pissy way as apposed to help or advice! So a misunderstanding on my behalf. Don't mean to offend anyone or question their knowledge.