ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit more colour coded....

Jap Box
Got the side strips, mirrors and dynamique spoiler colour coded now :) Just the bumpers left and it should be complete.

Before:

%21%21snP9zgBW0%7E$%28KGrHqYOKk%21E%29QcRHsw%29BM%28E%29kGpW%21%7E%7E_12.jpg

After:

dsc02592s.jpg

Spoiler (not got any before pics)

dsc02578f.jpg

Next on the list:

Paint white badges black, get the clio sport alloys fitted (Possibly sprayed black with a red rim/ badge on them?) :)

Pics arent the best of quality I know, and the car needs a damn good wash!

AUDI A5 s-sline
looks good, i wouldnt do a red rim but would do a red diamond, would look ott everything red imo. :).

Jap Box
Thanks everyone, front parts were done by someone else (Bought off clio_stu) did the back ones myself though, bit bad very close up but other than that their good :) need to re-do the left one though as after I finished it I dropped it and got some chips on there :(

Yeah doing the badge on them sounds good, ill get a pic when their on and see what you think, might not get they sprayed till after winter though, saves me if I kurb them etc..