ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a long shot but.....

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Does anyone have a Side Skirt for the passenger side on a Clio 182 (or 172 if they’re the same??). Colour isn’t really an issue (mines Arctic Blue) as I can get it re-sprayed. The Mrs has ragged all the paint off mine parking to close to a high Kerb last night.

Thanks

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Maybe, just looking at the different options and costs. Its pretty scuffed, quite deep into the plastic so its not just a re-spray kind of job.

New one from Renault's about £120 un painted, and a body shop i phoned said about £100 to do it. Just thought if someone had one it might be a cheaper option?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
if its just the sill should be able to fill and spray it with cans - you wont notice the match difference that much on a sill :)

filler 5.00 paint 20.00 for a big can!

Punto/Clio GTT
just repair it, if you get a new one its all gotta be painted so the colour could be out to the wing/door/quarter

if you repair it you can just basecoat the area thats repaired then laquer the rest which shouldnt affect the colour.

lot of hassle stripping n refitting a new sideskirt when its only a scuff.

get some pics up anyway so we can assess the damage

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Cheers - yeah i'll take a couple of pics tonite then people can see what the best way to go about it is. Thanks for the help so far.

RS 172
When I had my skirts painted, they had to fade the paint into the rest of the car so it got quite costly.

www.renparts.co.uk
172 skirt is the same. they are costly second hand and its unlikely you will get it in that colour. I would bite the bullet and just pay 100 pounds. Seems a bit expensive but if its a good job then its worth it.