ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of hesitation

172 cup
Just recently got a 172 cup and it hesitates in 4th and 5th at low revs, have done a bit of reading on here and read it may be coils or leads so can somebody put up links as to wahts ones I have to get. I have a few other issues would you beleave also whats the proper name for the dog mount, needs doing as wee. Thanks

172 cup
Its a 2003 by the way. Going to start with coils and leads,maybe plugs. Please help as thinking bugger it il just get rid of it and keep my bmw

172 cup
Put the foot down and it coughs and splutters until about 2 and a half thousand revs then its fine, pulls away no problem.

172 cup
Not the spark plugs, my mechanic says it has a slight missfire and has traced it down to the leads, any recomendations? Basic ones that does the job will do.

172 cup
Got a set from ebay, renoparts. Genuine, working order and cleaned with a 3mth waranty, not forking out for new until i sorce the problem then il replace. Car doing my nut in alrdady. Back to the beemer!