ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

Bmw 330d
I’m pretty new to crypto and I’m looking to buy some coins via Uniswap does anyone have experience with Uniswap and MetaMask wallets?

My portfolio is pretty small and currently hold some BTC, Luna, OMI and Chain link. If you get a chance check out $OMI it’s up 62% in the last 24 hours
I know a little, what do you need? I also know that uniswap fees are pretty high.

OMI is flying, sounds like a great project. I’m going to buy the dip, if there is one. If not I’ll buy it anyway 😂

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I know a little, what do you need? I also know that uniswap fees are pretty high.

OMI is flying, sounds like a great project. I’m going to buy the dip, if there is one. If not I’ll buy it anyway [emoji23]

The project is insane. I got on this about a month ago and posted in here haha.

The coin has so much potential especially with the guy who’s heading up their licensing [emoji41]

I’m up £975 on $OMI alone in just over 4 weeks and patiently waiting for another dip so I can load up again haha.

Uniswap fees are really really high but I’ve had another tip that $KYL is about to moon so want to get in whilst I can.

Bmw 330d
The project is insane. I got on this about a month ago and posted in here haha.

The coin has so much potential especially with the guy who’s heading up their licensing [emoji41]

I’m up £975 on $OMI alone in just over 4 weeks and patiently waiting for another dip so I can load up again haha.

Uniswap fees are really really high but I’ve had another tip that $KYL is about to moon so want to get in whilst I can.
Isn’t he like the creator of pokemon and yugioh or something?

Nice man, good gains. Everything that hits uniswap seems to just do really well!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Isn’t he like the creator of pokemon and yugioh or something?

Nice man, good gains. Everything that hits uniswap seems to just do really well!

Yeh he’s one of the chaps behind Pokemon and was responsible for the Pokemon name.

OMI not yet released on Uniswap so load up on the next dip if you can. Some of the collectibles they’ve got planned is insane

Bmw 330d
Yeh he’s one of the chaps behind Pokemon and was responsible for the Pokemon name.

OMI not yet released on Uniswap so load up on the next dip if you can. Some of the collectibles they’ve got planned is insane
I’m not a big fan of NFT’s but if they make me money I’ll put my opinion aside 😂

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Holo (HOT) Since Thurs !!
A91FB068-DFE3-42D7-90A4-B466C68A41F3.jpeg

4EC53CFA-6134-4683-A355-7FF5D2A32391.jpeg

0DCDE48F-E5AF-407A-8169-8A0B2B40EDCB.jpeg

Bmw 330d
PM me your numbers and I’ll get it started, then anybody else can join via a link in here. Need to get it going through phone numbers first I think to obtain link!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Cant stand whatsapp lol?! What, messaging people? wtf

Yeah, cannot stand the app at all.

I'm having a good day with $OM - Came in at 4am this morning for a large portion (Large for me). Up £300 for the Day.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
A mixed day here.

Overall $3k up since Thurs however missed the last bit of VET pump from 134-149 which net cost me another $1500.

Anyway fucked reef off without any loss & dipped back into STX at $1.12 whilst waiting for the VET retracement...

Hopefully all the way back to 130 Sats. Knowing my luck it will moon to 200.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
This is mental! Genuinely need to know what to do when I go to bed too lol.

Do I just leave it? Or set a stop limit? - Or set a high sell limit? It's manic!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This is mental! Genuinely need to know what to do when I go to bed too lol.

Do I just leave it? Or set a stop limit? - Or set a high sell limit? It's manic!

You could set a stop limit slightly lower than current level / set a higher sell limit - you decide the margin-

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Roughly.JPG

So, would I be about right (Knowing I bought in @ 0.00000990 roughly) this morning - and a few times after knowing what was happening....

...Upper Sell trigger of about 0.00001560 - with a lower loss guard at 0.00001275?

This would be the first time doing this, so need to fully understand I'm thinking right lol.

Mk1
Panic buying the miners today topped up some ARB

KR1 looking a good but long term imo

Did anyone see that DOT drop last night? Mental

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
What's the general feeling about the constantly dropping Litecoin? £125-£130 entry likely/good idea?