ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Morn.

Nice little 2X in last 24 hours.

( ignore the second buy B as I bought a bit by mistake when setting up the sell.
$747 > $1460

2510C965-B09A-46F3-A3FB-E5F04459526C.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ive invested in a national fan token today ( Wish id have bought them sooner on MEXC )

Purchase price $5.4 a coin.
$5300

PORTUGAL

Reason I chose portugal 🇵🇹 over Brasil & Argentina / Spain is that Binance already supports CR7 so may be the natural listing pre world cup for Portugal.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
All fan tokens are on the chilliz blockchain - im pretty sure you can get discount & packages related to the team

However its about the narrative. - Eg the world cup coming soon.

I remember PSG 10X when they signed Mbappe

Ive swopped half my tokens for ARG - Which I was told on the Chilliz telegram - was sponsored by Binance for the world cup so im 50/50 ARG/POR

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Literally none of that made any sense, not to explain why someone would pay money for it.

What happens when the world cup is over? They're worthless?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Literally none of that made any sense, not to explain why someone would pay money for it.

What happens when the world cup is over? They're worthless?

Herds will buy world cup tokens pre world cup - Hopefully on binance - Yes when it finishes they will go down.

Lets have some fat candles

B396F684-135B-44E7-B578-F795C3520246.png

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Streamr (DATA) keeps shoving in 15-25% pumps. Caught a couple now and humped in for a 3rd.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Tons of old mining rigs appearing for sale recently.

Seeing people say they have 15k in the thing and struggle to get a few grand back, makes you wonder if they ever actually made a profit, especially with electric prices.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Taken a punt on VELO

- been going down forever.
However may be a reversal

Tightish stop loss. $500

B8AF701B-38F8-4B2B-8C97-6BA74D696450.png

392D5DB2-DBDD-41EC-A5FF-5C8315483436.png

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Price is marching back upwards quite quickly.

Not sure there ever is good advice in the Crypto world, you gotta take your chances and only risk what you can afford to lose.

Reactions: GiT

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Sam bankman fraud can join do kwon now. I can't believe he tweeted everything is fine when he was called out. Should have just said nothing

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Sam bankman fraud can join do kwon now. I can't believe he tweeted everything is fine when he was called out. Should have just said nothing

Multi billionaire one day gone the next, so where is the cash?

Oh yes it’s Bitcoin 🤩🤩

Screams Ponzi

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Everyone still scrabbling around trying to figure out how much exposure to this crap they've got.

Plenty still sat pretending like they're going to get their money back.