ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
27275cc2.jpg

Sums it up for me. People see money but when it starts to go down, all jump out.

Im still buying and as much as i can!

Silly as it may be, i still believe its here to stay.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Bitcoin is definitely here to stay. All the other various coins though, unlikely. Or at the very least, nobody investing now knows which ones will survive.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Bitcoin is definitely here to stay. All the other various coins though, unlikely. Or at the very least, nobody investing now knows which ones will survive.

Ripple and Cardano possibly, but like you said you just can't tell.

The technological concept can be excellent, but if the project management change, turn out to be mental c***s, or the wrong development team work on it the project can just turn to s**t.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If I was investing more today my top picks

XRP
XLM
QNT
LINK
HBAR
ICP

& some football tokens when they bottom out...

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You sound like someone running a pyramid scheme.

All were missing now is for you to say "massive business opportunity" or independent business owner.
I am just an average guy with hopium just sharing my opinion. I just think that even though the markets are down and everyone has shat themselves into selling, it's worth noting the good bits about the technology that's all. I'm not going to say it's all a ponzi etc like the general sentiment in the masses at the moment because I believe in what I said above.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a bad comparison really.

There were many factors effecting the growth of internet users back in the early-mid 90's, very few of them are shared.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
They need a scale of who (whales) are winning & losing over past six months, going to be some financially ruining scenarios.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a bad comparison really.

There were many factors effecting the growth of internet users back in the early-mid 90's, very few of them are shared.
You mean it's not fair to compare people who shelled out over a thousand for a PC, hundreds more a year for an internet package to people who may just have a little bit of any crypto currency?

I probably would be considered a crypto adopter, and the only crypto I've ever had is what I got for free.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Hey guys how’s it going? Markets are looking a little nicer since I last checked In haha

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hey guys how’s it going? Markets are looking a little nicer since I last checked In haha
All good mate, bought a nice chunk over the last few months so hopefully the bottom was in and we can't start to see a push upwards.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I call it the accumulation period

Better throw out few scam phrases while I'm at it as I run a ponzi scheme as above .... massive investment business opportunity 😂😂 WhAtsApP me +718***373802 😂😂

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Had a crack at trading 1 minute chart today

Looking for a coin thats ranging & has a good line of support at the bottom

BEA744D0-0697-4121-ACCC-5293EDCF85ED.jpeg
1D3ABB91-9CD1-41C7-B4BC-5CF91A0CCF83.jpeg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice one. What made you trade that coin?

A couple of coins like mirror / Jasmy 99% down & have been consolidating for a long while.

Look at mirror 3 day chart, the low 0.15 in June, not to much downside risk but lots of spikes now as people buy in

7F9C8F45-7165-402E-BD9F-D03067E354DB.png

Doesnt look a lot on the 3 day but look on 15 Min
Some 50% swings

25F2A4FC-5A64-4A3B-9823-254E9E06EE51.png