ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bittorrents keep stopping by themselves

C4 Grand Picasso
I'm using ABC on XP and no matter what bittorrent I choose to download it downloads at full speed then shows up as 'waiting' after about an hour. I can press 'resume' and it carries on full speed for about another hour. It happens if I'm using the PC or not. I like to leave it running overnight but can't lately, any ideas of what I can try to sort the problem?

Cheers,
Mike.

RB 182
Sounds like your torrent program. I use Azureus as do some other people here and that seems fine for me.

It might be the tracker site otherwise so try another site for downloading them.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
At least you're getting downloads. I can hardly get anything to download on Azureus at the moment. They're just all queued up...

172beast

Azureus just eats resources, it was really killing my PC if I left a lot of things download, use UTorrent now, million times better and uses hardly any resources, might be worth giving it a whirl.

C4 Grand Picasso
Thanks for the replies, I haven't had any problems with ABC till now but I'm currently working my way down your list of other programs to use starting with Azureus. I may have problems if it does use a lot of resouces - I haven't got much to spare on my ancient 400mhz PC.

Cheers,
Mike.