ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BJ52 YDL

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Would anyone happen to know a silver 172 reg No: BJ52 YDL.
its come from the Croydon area as far as I am led to believe.

its come in at a mates garage as a trade in and I'm thinking of snapping it up, just after a little background info on it if possible.

anyone know it?

Cheers.

PS: picture to follow.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
018B75DF-69D3-4B2E-AFFF-12851DD24F44_zpssn2bhhrz.gif

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Suspect cambelt failure, it's a fair price it's been offered to me for but I'd like to make sure the car had no other drama's before I buy it and set about an engine change.
it would just be my luck to buy it, swap the engine and then find it had electrical gremlins, or other serious faults, as obviously I can't test drive it.
but otherwise it seems a pretty tidy example.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
It's got a cheeky CS sticker on rear window so likely someone should know something about it on here

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
It certainly has George, I'm hoping its a frequent user on her and they spot it.

worst case, buy it and break it, but seems to tidy to go that route at this stage.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Hopefully somebody will mate, would be a shame to break it if it can be sorted relatively easily/cheaply with a new engine

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Well, taken a chance and bought it.

now to work out wether to break it or fit a new engine.