ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172/ 182 durham a167 pity me roundabout 6.15pm

B

Brown.

i waved....i was in a blackgold 182.....well i put my index finger out the window at you lol

80MPG BEEZA
wasnt me but woo hey cool your pretty local! i live in newton aycliffe like 15 mins away from durham and my dad used to live in pity me - when he was alive

B

Brown.

Batman said:
wasnt me but woo hey cool your pretty local! i live in newton aycliffe like 15 mins away from durham and my dad used to live in pity me - when he was alive

s**t why ya not at the meets bud???? what car ya driven aprt from the bat m'bile

80MPG BEEZA
i'm wanting to get to some meets just some are out of the way just waiting for one round the darlo/teeside/durham area really

driving a clio dynamique 172 conversion there's some pics somewhere in the forum lol

B

Brown.

couldnt see, wasnt you me lady, would of recognised the plates ; )

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
^^..We got up there every year for bikewise..We take down all the reg numbers of the unmarked cars and bikes they put on display.They always wonder why they get such a good turn out and thats why..lol..everyone does it..