ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 172 stafford, and a valver

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
going passed the hospital about 1pm ish, female driver i think

then saw a valver parked near the co-op

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I'm sure I've seen the black 172 going past the Brockton crossroads this weekend.

What colour was the valver?

LY200
I know I love it! I also love it when I see another completely standard ph1 Clio minter! She's a stunned Ures!

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I know I love it! I also love it when I see another completely standard ph1 Clio minter! She's a stunned Ures!

Cheers dude, that's the way she's staying as well. Got a few things that would make it totally mint. The front bumper has a few scuffs at the bottom that I need to sort out and the wheels need a refurb and there is a small dink in the passenger door other than that she's sweet. Only other thing that needs sorting is a whining aux belt tensioner which is doing my tits in. A 200 would be the only thing I would change it for at the moment.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
was a 02 plate think pressed plates, not standard uk anyway plate anyway, could have been you but i am pretty sure it was a girl.