ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 YB53NEO Chesterfield

Clio 182 Cup.
Hello, just wanted to ask what mods your car has? And to say I enjoyed the fun and games on the way into Chesterfield we were touching 120 on the bypass!

4697371378_97ec676455.jpg

big_dave_r :)

Clio 182 Cup.
Yeah that's the one! Feirny, would you be able to let me know if you get any xenon front headlights in stock at cliospares, (I live in donny) I want to do the conversion on my cup 182. If it's not a difficult thing to do.

Yeah that's the one! Feirny, would you be able to let me know if you get any xenon front headlights in stock at cliospares, (I live in donny) I want to do the conversion on my cup 182. If it's not a difficult thing to do.

Ring up mate, I don't actually work there :)

mps aero
lol 120cm. yes i was driving along minding my own. when all of a sudden im bieng harrased down the motor way and up to chesterfield by an inferno ;). i too was traveling from doncaster to chesterfield what are the chances lol