ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 - A40 at Eynsham today

Megane 230 R26
Chap in a Black (Gold?) 182 flashed me on the A40 at Eynsham today, at about 12:30... I was too busy sneezing at the time to wave back, but I did see you :D Plate started LH05 if I remember correctly.

Golf R soon...
Noodle999 said:
Chap in a Black (Gold?) 182 flashed me on the A40 at Eynsham today, at about 12:30... I was too busy sneezing at the time to wave back, but I did see you :D Plate started LH05 if I remember correctly.

Not spotted me yet then Chris! lol!

Darren

Megane 230 R26
DazG said:
Not spotted me yet then Chris! lol!
Not yet mate, but then I haven't been around much due to being on that training course... Btw I don't remember if I responded to your txt, but no that wasn't me as I was out of the county at the time, but several mates have told me they've seen a Trophy in the area and waved only to later go "Oh, that's not Chris..."

Nemall said:
Was it me? :rasp:
Not unless you've changed your numberplate, aged and grown a Jeremy Clarkson style barnet, no :rasp:

Dyson
Noodle999 said:
Not yet mate, but then I haven't been around much due to being on that training course... Btw I don't remember if I responded to your txt, but no that wasn't me as I was out of the county at the time, but several mates have told me they've seen a Trophy in the area and waved only to later go "Oh, that's not Chris..."

Not unless you've changed your numberplate, aged and grown a Jeremy Clarkson style barnet, no :rasp:

I am in fact Jeremy Clarkson's love child. Its true:hail: