ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Asda longwell green

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate i do. one of the techys down there. ive seen you about a few times. if you ever want anything doing on your car give me a shout

172 cup
Do i take it that was you i saw on the ring road in the black 172 with orange bullets? I will do mate, need a cam belt change very soon

Nice to see fellow kingswood/longwell peeps on here will hopefully be seeing you all soon

Well no one seems to spot me :dapprove:

:rasp: dude, how fuckin weird is this - ever since i signed up to the CS and saw a few of your posts, got me thinkin...... elmo ........ where the f**k do i know that name / plate from, then last night on the way round to the misses mates house to feed their cats saw you in fairview road {K3 ELMO} / let you through the normal shocking kingswood parking lol, which got me thinkin {a} that car is clean as fook {b} where have i seen that car b4 , and then in my blurry comute to work this morning / waking up de-frosting the car, I realised / saw your car ................... You live in my street lol Coronation road you live more nearer the end that leads to fairview yeah, I live just round the bend opposite the power station/house thing next to the house with the drive, {Am I right dude?} any chance I can wonder over one day when your washing the :cool: sport and have a gander me old mucker ? ;) sorry for the thread hi jack :eek:

lol not so blurry eyed as yesterday this morning plate actually reads K1 6LMO - why bud which side of the wood you on ? stapple hill side/soundwell??

172 cup
Yes that is me my friend. that is my plate ur right lets hope now its made public i dont get broken into again for my car to be knicked

What in our street - I herd that front doors were being tried, whilst we slept - bring on the day when they try my front door {suprise waiting} sorry for your hastle mate, hope to speak to ya soon, once again clean as car you have there mate

172 cup
Yea just after i moved in, went in round the back, got all my keys, moved my van out the way then rolled my impreza off the drive. Feel free to stop anytime i'm out cleaning it lol

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Elmo....n one spots you because you're going to slow on the corners mate in that cup...you want to get yourself a 182 with coilovers....

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Lemonnoby - you must live close to me - I live just on the edge of Hillfields (the bad lands lol) by Forest Road.

LOL on the way home last night drove round to the other end of our road through the road that was taped off lol only to find where they are now building flats / where the garages used to be that some little monkey had got in and tourched the scafolding / boards and banners - which all stands now as charcoal lol - feckin kingswood is getting worse lol