ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 51reg 172 nestle halifax

Black 172 Ph2
http://dk3gnw.blu.livefilestore.com...VgyohlE9dId1p-Gy4HzLC-xv_wu/51 172.JPG?psid=1

been working over at halifax nestle factory and this was parked up tuesday, wednesday and thursday, brought the flyer to put in the windscreen today with my profile name on but they didnt come in today, but will be in next week so will look out for it again!look out for me i usually park just a few cars further up the road if i get there early enough lol

Hi mate. Yh my car, ain't spotted this post before that's why such late reply, I work there like but do mad shifts. Not sin yours there though, will keep my eyes peeled though :)

B

bigrich690

you wont see mine there now i work for a company call cofely, you'll see them potting around, and i was there helping out from the castleford site for a few weeks, but wont be that way again in along time, anyway nice car :)