ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black And Blue

130i Road, 172 Track
Good first go with DSLR mate, they're looking nice and sharp. What gear are you using? You can tell you've got some natural talent as the wheels are facing the right way in each shot ;) nothing worse than a cracking pic with the wheel turned showing rubber instead of rim :(

Just keep playing with various angles, detail shots with wide aperture etc etc. It really is an endless hobby!

My only tip would be when shooting more than 1 car, the composition is much more interesting when they're not parked parellel/end to end etc etc. Get them parked randomly and it makes things much more interesting and creates unique opportunities for detail shots :cool:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
1st timer!? Bloody brilliant mate. What camera were you using?

camera is nikon d3100 with 18-55mm vr lens, chris

Both look rubbish :)
Where was my invite? Lol

cheeky bugger! :rasp: maybe we'll do a more local one next time?

Good first go with DSLR mate, they're looking nice and sharp. What gear are you using? You can tell you've got some natural talent as the wheels are facing the right way in each shot ;) nothing worse than a cracking pic with the wheel turned showing rubber instead of rim :(

Just keep playing with various angles, detail shots with wide aperture etc etc. It really is an endless hobby!

My only tip would be when shooting more than 1 car, the composition is much more interesting when they're not parked parellel/end to end etc etc. Get them parked randomly and it makes things much more interesting and creates unique opportunities for detail shots :cool:

thanks for the comment and advice. its good to get feedback. i will certainly try more camera angles and shots in the (near) future :)

mmm, nom nom!

thanks dawn. that made me laugh :)

BG RS182 1/2 fat :)
Excellent pictures! First time...Pffffft!!lol.
Both cars are gorgeous but that BG is Stunning,love the red touches & interior!.... but then, i am slightly bi-est to BG ;)

Keep up the great work,
Mike

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
awesome pics. There's me trying to identify where in Harlow they were taken and then you said Bluewater lol

haha, yes the outdoor ones was taken on a industrial estate just before bluewater and carpark pics was bluewater. ive been looking for somewhere in harlow to take some "quick" pics but still yet to find a place..... probably because there isnt one!

BMW 118d
haha, yes the outdoor ones was taken on a industrial estate just before bluewater and carpark pics was bluewater. ive been looking for somewhere in harlow to take some "quick" pics but still yet to find a place..... probably because there isnt one!

Probably true. What about Glaxo or the industrial estate if u go straight over the roundabout at the Edinburgh Way Tesco?

BMW 118d
Thanks Jekyll. I drove through Harlow on Friday on my way back from Surrey. Its been ages since I've been there. Its changed a bit, like the roundabout that u drive through now near church Langley lol!

LY R26 #288
My selected photos from the evening. Sorry I didn't get many of yours Mark, as you know my memory card filled up. (note to self: get new memory card before lakes trip).

5982147471_7260b390cc_z.jpg

DSCF2582 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5982146829_349b1b0e79_z.jpg

DSCF2686 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5982146273_464a4fc68d_z.jpg

DSCF2672 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5982706288_e01062d5ac_z.jpg

DSCF2666 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5982144987_4384922e37_z.jpg

DSCF2657 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5982144285_3dff0c2602_z.jpg

DSCF2653 by JoeRS182, on Flickr