ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black DCI 65 Daily

BG DCI
I had 16" on and it wont foul there as the suspension travel is in the shock not in the wheel+shock ;)

The wheel and shocker move as one unit essentially

EDIT: Unless the tyres are a 50 profile on the sidewall. Then they'll definitely rub without spacers

Hmmm they are a 50..

Was planning spacers anyway but the rears don’t look like they’ll take them... there doesn’t seem to be enough space...

Any experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Hmmm they are a 50..

Was planning spacers anyway but the rears don’t look like they’ll take them... there doesn’t seem to be enough space...

Any experience?

Go down to 45 profile on a 16” rim mate, thinking about it i had cup offset turinis on my dci briefly on 205/45/16 no issues up front

BG DCI
Go down to 45 profile on a 16” rim mate, thinking about it i had cup offset turinis on my dci briefly on 205/45/16 no issues up front

Yeah, annoying as I bought these wheels and tyres as my ones were nakered! Seemed like a ‘cheap’ fix as one of my standard wheels was buckled and I needed 4 new tyres...

Spacers for now? Bolt to hub ones then can look at what to do with the wheel situation.

Just need some run’able wheels and tyres to get the car going on the road!